Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Paintings 2011

So, Sara has been asking me to post on here for quite some time and as I suggested it in the first place for her I thought I should. Im going to put all my paintings on here, starting with the first one I tried up to the most recent (completed) painting. Im in the middle of taking pictures of them, I just have some lighting issues with them but as soon as I have taken them ill post here with the inspiration for the picture. Paul

All pictures in order of when i painted them so you should see the progress :)



June 11 - Clitheroe Bridge (1st picture painted)
                                       
June 11 - Clitheroe Bridge (2nd Attempt)
June 11 - Ocean View (painted from my head(not literally))
July 11 - Golden Pond
July 11 - Nagrand
August 11 - Lake Derwent
Dec 11 - This was meant to be Sweden :S

Nov 11 - Hogwarts. (present for Sara, hard to get a decent photo due to reflection)
Dec 11 - Grönland (another picture for a present for sara)

Dec 11 - Christmas card (definately my best work)







No comments:

Post a Comment